Friday, December 7, 2012

CHEDDAR IS ALWAYS BETTER

Cheddar is always better...right?!  Well this Cheddar is!  Cheddar is the boxer that my sister is currently being a foster mom for and he is available for adoption.  He is the sweetest most lovable dog.  I got the chance to hang out with him the other day and he did not bark once the whole time.  He is still a puppy but rather tame for being one, unless you have a toy in your hand :)  I keep thinking I should adopt him and then I think "no, I am not ready yet" but then I think "he is sooooo loveable and would be a good apartment dog because he doesn't bark at all" and then I think "no, you don't have the time to devote to him that he deserves" and then I think "why am I having a conversation with myself?"   ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment